A MESSAGE

Dear friends, I am still firm on NOT USING FACEBOOK, ORKUT, TWITTER and SKYPE. If i ever change my mind I certainly will let you know. Those of you who want to get in touch with me certainly can leave a message in any of my blogs.

I blog to write, I DONT USE MY BLOGS FOR ANY KIND OF COMMERCIAL/BUSINESS PURPOSES . Though just like any persons who writes I too will love to see my works published but ....

I update these three blogspot blogs atleast once a month and the four wordpress blogs almost every day, so any one can check on these blogs to confirm if I am still in blogsphere: http://suryagni.blogspot.com; http://suryakana.blogspot.com; http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com; http://magicthought.wordpress.com; http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com; http://window2mysoul.wordpress.com; http://mycybernovels.wordpress.com ...... sharmishtha basu (25.12.2010)


In the end i will request all my regular readers to just take a look in this piece of writing, so they act a little more cautiously.

http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com/2009/08/trolls.html



Monday, April 27, 2009

Vendetta

Once an innocent girl was ruined
by an evil king she was destroyed.
her kins swore revenge of her ruin
they started to search for ways.

They soon found out a kin of the rogue
another innocent girl, who knew nothing
of the evils done to their kin by the king.
That meant nothing to the kins hell bent.

They dragged that soul through all the pain,
suffering and humilliation, far greater
than what their kin has been through.
They destroyed the second innocent soul.

She never knew what her crime was
all she faced was pain and horror.
The kins forgot in their blind hatred
that there is a judge who beholds all.

The judgment day came they reached together,
the vengeful hunters and their innocent prey.
Angels came down from the heavens for her
Dark angels came for them to lead them the way.

They dropped down on their knee begged to God,
we have only avenged the death of an innocent.
God said, the death of an innocent cant be avenged
by the death of another one, they both are dear to me.

You have lost your place in my kingdom forever,
because you picked up an innocent soul
to torture, corrupt and ruin. I don’t open door
to dark souls, that is why I closed my door.

10 comments:

L. Venkata Subramaniam said...

so sad....I guess we reflect deeper and learn more in our saddest moments.

thoughts said...

Mr. venkatasubramaniam,
I dont think we will enjoy each other's work.
sorry but i am very choosy when it comes to the contents of the blog i regularly visit.
hope you wont mind.
regards

thoughts said...

i visited your blog, and noted the contents, it did not seemed that our choices match at all.
best wishes,

workhard said...

Very nicely written..
the message was important though.

Poetry

workhard said...

Very nicely written..
the message was important though.

Poetry

Sri Harsha Dandibhotla said...

The idea of a Judgment day for our sins is something I do not subscribe to nor I believe in.

Now, I am not being a hypocrite here, because I myself have written something about supernatural judgment but that was a concept I liked to tackle as a literary device rather than expressly believing in it, and I am not familiar about what you believe in.

That said, your simple parable does pack an effective message.

And you seem to be quite a prolific writer churning out posts a dime a dozen.

Keep it up. Cheers.

thoughts said...

dear w,
thanks for likeing the poem.
best wishes,

thoughts said...

harsha,
visited your blog, your poems are fantastic, but only two? or i missed some thing?
have you written them?
i dont believe in judgment day, i believe in better judgment, i know that what we sow is what we reap and that is settled in this world.
but as is evidence from your first post you also know that poem means fantasy+truth :)
your works are fabulous.
as for my poems when i was busy with my career i did not had time to write a single line a day. now i have plenty of time since i have started to stay at home.
so dont tally my number of poems with you, and be relaxed i have not written a single poem before 2007 and a single paragraph (out of my curriculum) before 2006, i was 37 in 2006. so 16 years later you too might be writing a little more than you are now.
take care,
best wishes for your poems.

Sri Harsha Dandibhotla said...

@Trisha.. thanks for the visit and the kind words..

I got more.. I just happens to show just 2 posts per page.
you can read more by clicking older posts or navigating through the archive. And I have written them myself :)

thoughts said...

harsha,
ok, i certainly will. i was surprised, then when i saw your age i thought may be you have just started blogging.
your illustration plus works are fantastic.
best wishes,
trisha